Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Dancing into December

I'm so excited December is here - it's one of my favorite months of the year for all the warm traditions that chase away the cold weather.

A most cherished annual event for me is getting dressed up to go to the ballet and see the Nutcracker. When I was just a kid, my parents would don my sister and I in fancy velvet dresses and take us into downtown Chicago to see the show and walk past the windows of Marshall Fields.

Now that I'm in New York, the decorations in the city are even bigger and brighter and I can't wait to see what joy the holiday season will bring.

To get your December started, here are a few beautiful photos of the Dance of the Snowflakes from the Nutcracker.


From Flickr



From SFBalletBlog.org


From SylviaSillyBallerina.com



From MayoCiviCenter.com


From SFGate.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'm so excited to hear from you.

xox,
Taylor