Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Making a comeback

If you're here and you're reading this after my several-month hiatus, you are AMAZING! Although I've taken the last few months off from blogging myself, I haven't stopped reading all of your awesome blogs. It's been nice to enjoy the blogosphere without worrying about what I'm going to post, and my crazy busy life just got in the way of spending additional hours beyond my workday at my computer each night.

After reflecting on the time investment and what I enjoy most about blogging, I've decided to begin again, albeit quite casually, blogging on the fly when I have something I want to share or a memory I want to capture for my own benefit. Hopefully you enjoy reading along!

Thanks again for stopping by! One of my favorite things about blogging is reading your lovely comments checking out your own fabulous blogs.

xox,
Taylor

3 comments:

  1. So glad you're back! Looking forward to reading about all your new adventures and memories!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're back Taylor! Have missed your posts.

    Just put up a giveaway on my blog, go check it out: http://bellsandkilts.blogspot.com/2011/06/summery-hallway-table-giveaway.html

    Hope all's well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww welcome back! And remember, blogging is supposed to be fun, not a source of stress in your life!

    Rochelle

    http://rochelleapproved.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'm so excited to hear from you.

xox,
Taylor