Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Little bits of love

Did you have a happy Valentine's Day? Derek and I celebrated pretty low-key since I was just getting back from a trip. I received some lovely flowers, a box of chocolate, and pretty hair accessories from Claire's which are awesome and equally hilarious when I picture Derek waiting in line there behind a bunch of teeny-boppers.

I took a cue from these stickers and put little notes in all the places I know Derek visits everyday. He's very routined. Here are a few:

An orange and banana a day!



Standard lunch is a peanut butter sandwhich ...


And some Internet time to check ESPN.com.


The man always gets some ice for his water bottle.



And makes sure to hit a few practice putts (in the house).



Then we cooked a yummy pasta dinner with Pinor Noir ...


And finished off the night with my surprise St. Louis gooey butter cake - complete with heart shaped powdered sugar.



1 comment:

  1. Um, this may be the cutest thing ever. Also, I need the recipe for that cake, STAT. Sounds sooooo good!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'm so excited to hear from you.

xox,
Taylor