Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Weekenders

Well if it says anything about my Vegas vacation, it's almost the next weekend, and I'm just getting around to posting this last weekend. It was a whirlwind to say the least.

Here's a few highlights ...

First sights of Vegas, lots of flashing lights! (That's me holding up my high-rollin' $5 chips)


Doing the classic tourist poses at the buffet.



I may live in Cali, but I never tire of palm trees.


Derek showing off our hotel, the MGM Grand.



The look on my face every time I thought I was going to lose some money, ghostly white (I didn't whew!)


Fabulous food and whimsical decor at Serendipity 3.




Derek evoking his inner jungle king at the lion habitat at MGM.



Ready for a night on the town.


The luxurious pool at Caesar's Palace.


Vegas calls for getting dressed up! And you may notice, I'm not in my 30 for 30. Don't hate me, please! I'm actually swapping out a few of my picks I haven't worn yet for these new items - more on that to come. I think that's totally illegal but the weather has been particularly nutty as has my travel schedule and sacrifices must be made. More on new 30 for 30 pieces and outfits this week!


And I leave you with this important bit of advice ... Live long and prosper


2 comments:

  1. Fun trip pictures! Love your party outfits - you look gorgeous in the black dress and a lot like Angelina Jolie. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Vegasing...and i love your blog! That sequined skirt is killer!!

    <3 Megan
    Http://www.suitcaseandstilettos.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'm so excited to hear from you.

xox,
Taylor