Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Ornamental fashion

I've been so enamored with all the gorgeous decorations I've seen on trees around my favorite blogs. These greens are gussied up and gorgeous enough to wear! So I thought, why not do just that? I came up with three party-ready outfits inspired by the prettiest trees around.


Centsational Girl:



1. Tree photo from Centsational Girl
2. Clutch from DSW
3. Dress from Spiegal
4. Shoes from Last Call

Young House Love:

1. Tree photo from Young House Love
2. Top from The Limited
3. Pants from Victoria's Secret
4. Jacket from Forever21


Full House:

1. Tree photo from Viva Full House
2. Velvet dress from Revolve Clothing
3. Purse from Ebags
4. Pin from Forever21

4 comments:

  1. No way !!!! I love this outfit, I need it for my party! You are so creative, i love this! Thanks for the linky love!

    xo
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kate! You totally should get the dress for your party!! It'd be gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cool & creative! Those are fab trees & outfits!!cathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice style and fashion. But I like formal dresses in any occasion

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'm so excited to hear from you.

xox,
Taylor