Tuesday, February 9, 2010

First snow


... and first post of 2010!

As evidenced by my previous entry being a sad case of pre-holiday season, it's been awhile readers! First Christmas took me by festive-storm, then New Years saw me sipping champagne away from my laptop and the whirlwind that was January has now put me at Valentine's Day's door.

But on the eve of a major NYC snowday, I'm making my vow that despite the extra sleep it may cost me, I'm back in the blogging game and hopefully better than ever.

And to start-off, in celebration of all NYC public school students already anticipating tomorrow's day home, here is a lovely photo from the fine little blog, Fine Little Day. Check it out here. Sweet snowflake dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'm so excited to hear from you.

xox,
Taylor