Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Therapy

I've been having a super busy week at work and thus am in desperate need of some relaxation. Here a few things that calm me down when I'm at my craziest.

1. Baking something to share like this banana bread I made tonight from some just-right-ripe bananas. Bonus! The apartment always smells great. Recipe and photo spotted on Smitten Kitchen.



2. Treating myself to a manicure/pedicure combination - the most affordable of which are in NYC and come with a free back rub.




3. Solving the equation to the perfect night in (girly movie interchangeable).


4. Snuggling up under a cozy, kitschy blanket. This animal version also comes in a cute tomato and raindrop print. Spotted on A Cup of Jo.


5. Slinking around my apartment in sexy lingerie (sometimes while I eat ice cream out of the carton). These pieces from Topshop are pretty and affordable.




pedicure image from here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'm so excited to hear from you.

xox,
Taylor