Monday, February 22, 2010

Marching in

I can't believe February is less than a week from its end! I must admit I am thrilled at our current NYC turn towards warmer weather, but I've been so busy this chilly month, I've nearly missed out on two must-do food festivals!

I have just a few days left to fit them in and with the way this week is looking to shape up, I'll be in need of a little extra sweetness soon.



Clinton Street Baking Co. & Restaurant has just four weekdays left of it's pancake month. Stop in tomorrow (Tuesday) or Wednesday for fresh blackberry, pecan streusel and warm maple butter cakes or Thursday and Friday for crunchy banana pancakes with cinnimon-chili chocolate sauce. I drool.



The City Bakery
is also winding down its hot chocolate fesitval but you still have time to sip a lucious cup of Arabian Nights, Ode to the Polar Bear, Beer and Brown Sugar, Shangri-La or Banana Peel flavors. I have no clue what Shangri-La could be, but clearly it borders on Utopia and I'm in.


Photos from top: iamawanderlust.files.wordpress and NYmag.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'm so excited to hear from you.

xox,
Taylor