Wednesday, November 4, 2009


I'm always envious of the well-styled girls blogs and magazines capture in "street-style" photos. Take the blog Streethearts, the project of two photographers in Oslo, Norway who snap photos of all the beautiful people they pass.

These street styles, though on real people, often seem so far out of reach. I wonder how I can put a look like that together at home!

Well here is Henriette, one of Streethearts au naturale models who's style I love. I've taken her look and created a tangible version from head to toe for under $250. Check it out and next time you see someone on the street with a great look, remember, imitation is the most sincere form of flattery.



Clothes clockwise: bracelet, $7, Forever21.com; tee, $19, AmericanApparel.net; chunky cardigan, $50, BananaRepulic.com; white cardigan, $30, GbyGuess.com; Nine West booties, $99, Piperlime.Gap.com; skirt, $17, Forever21.com; belt, $9, CharlotteRusse.com; tights, $13, Gap.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'm so excited to hear from you.

xox,
Taylor