Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Ringing in the holidays ... a little early

OK, I confess, I'm already getting excited for the holidays and thus preparing my Christmas list. Every day I'm going to share with you what's on my wish list to help inspire you with gifts for the holiday season (or a little sooner).

Right now I'm blinded by a slew of sparkly gold cocktail rings ... a lovely gift to open on Christmas day and an even lovelier one to wear on New Years.




Rings clockwise: Betsey Johnson Metals Bow Ring, $50, Nordstrom.com ; J. Crew Golden Orb Ring, $30, JCrew.com ; Speakeasy Cocktail Ring, $20, ModCloth.com; Vintage Style Fan Ring, $21, Asos.com; Rose Ring, $4, CharlotteRusse.com; Daisy Cluster Ring, $24, PatinaStores.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'm so excited to hear from you.

xox,
Taylor