Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Married to style

My very best friend in the world is headed to an end-of-summer outdoor wedding this weekend and while I can't be her date, I'll be there in spirit by helping to choose her ensemble for the affair. I'm looking for something that is daytime and weather appropriate, budget but easy to wear again, and perfect for showing off her blonde-hair/blue-eyed beauty. She also has to be able to run out to the mall and pick it up, since the wedding is fast approaching. Here are a few of my ideas:



Dress, Old Navy; Shoes, Gap; Necklace, Forever 21


Dress, J.Crew; Sweater, Old Navy;Shoes, Gap; Earrings, Forever 21.


Dress, Macys; Wrap, Macys; Shoes, Gap.

What would you wear?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'm so excited to hear from you.

xox,
Taylor