Monday, September 20, 2010

Take a seat

This weekend, my boyfriend and I did our first home improvement projects together and while one (a chair reupholster) turned out great, the other (painting the desk he so kindly sanded and primed for us) didn't become the exact vision we had in our heads.

We're going to reconvene on a new color scheme for the desk, and once the project is complete, I'll share photos of it in our apartment. For now, here are some of my top before and after chair makeovers from one of my favorite design sites, Design Sponge.

A double dose with pretty stencils ...




Making broken, beautiful ...




A creative color scheme ...



Major overhaul ...



Simply perfection ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'm so excited to hear from you.

xox,
Taylor