Thursday, September 16, 2010

Value your body

Coming to you live today from the lonely lovely Newark airport where my four hour layover sent me looking for some entertainment in the form of airport shopping. Luckily, Newark doesn't have temptations like the two-floor Harrods in Heathrow, but I did find myself pulled into a skincare consultation with a lovely saleswoman at The Body Shop.



Since turning 24 (yesterday) I've decided I need to up my usual scrub-and-go skincare routine and put some oophm into it. With the help of my consultant, I chose a mix of the Vitamin-C and Nutriganics skincare lines including a toner, lotion, booster, eye brightener, and microdermabrasion scrub. I can't wait to see how fresh my skin will look once I start using the line! And MAJOR BONUS ... all skincare products are "Buy 2 get 1 free" or "Buy 3 get 2 free" through this Sunday, 9/19.

MAJOR-MAJOR BONUS: Go into any Body Shop and, purchase or not, you can sign a petition to help stop sex-trafficking. How great it that! Read more about this work on Marie Claire here.

What skincare routine makes you feel best?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'm so excited to hear from you.

xox,
Taylor