Monday, September 13, 2010

Perfect Rainy Day

Not only have I lacked the time to blog in the past year, but I seem to have run out of the extra minutes to do all kinds of fun things! When I first moved to New York, I was the lucky winner of two tickets to the Sex and The City hotspots bus tour, courtesy of the lovely bridal blogger Perfect Bound.

Realizing that I was about to leave New York and miss out on this fabulous experience, my friend Allie and I embarked on the tour on a rainy Sunday and had an amazing time! Our tour guide, Salena, was a hysterical stand-up comedian, and although I walk these streets everyday, it was so fun to see them in a whole new light, and reminisce on some of my favorite Sex and The City moments.

The first time I moved to New York, for an internship during college, the first Sex movie came out, and I can't tell you how magical it was seeing it in NYC with all my girlfriends. This tour was a perfect way to close out my time in the big city.

Since I'm thinking a lot about interior design right now, and Allie and my rainy day hair means I won't be posting any pictures of the actual event, I thought I post this fabulous Sex and The City bedroom makeover from Casa Sugar, inspired by Carrie's room in the first film.

TeamSugar member Ashley, went from this bedroom:




To this:




Amazing! And all on a budget.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'm so excited to hear from you.

xox,
Taylor