Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Raindrops keep falling on my head




My roommate Justine and I spent last night staring out the window at the downpour of rain that hit Manhattan. From fifth floor view we watched restaurant tables topple on patios and unprepared strollers bolt for shelter.

The storm reminded me that weather in New York City can be pretty volatile, and I better stock up on a cute pair of rain boots before a shower hits me in a toe-baring pair of sandals. Here are some of my favorite galoshes in both classic and fun patterns depending on your tastes.


From left: Canvas and rubber riding boots, $80, JCrew.com; Clear boots, $120, Fessura, Endless.com; Yellow rain boots, $25, CharlotteRusse.com; Equestrian rainboot, $48, UrbanOutfitters.com; Horse rubber wellies, $40, NowDiscountShoes.com; Lace-up rainboot, $50, VictoriasSecret.com; Rain on roses boots, $119, ModCloth.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'm so excited to hear from you.

xox,
Taylor