Monday, November 22, 2010

A patin-ed secret

One of my favorite stops to make (and my first secret weapon store) when I'm visiting my family in Minnesota is Patina. This shop has wall to wall goodies and I'm like a kid in a candy store every time I go in. Lucky for those of you who don't live in the Minneapolis area, Patina has taken their shop online. Here are a few of my favorite gifts for this season...



1. For the Scottish cook, Green Plaid Apron, $24
2. For the coastal friend who loves to entertain, Yellow Gurgle Jug, $24
3. For the architecture student, FishCondo Fish Bowl, $25
4. For a girly-girl, Sweet Bow Necklace, $22
5. For the math enthusiast, Pop Quiz Clock, $35
6. For your roommate who hates to clean, Green Slipper Genie, $13.95
7. For the gadget-happy chef, Garlic Zoom, $11.95
8. For your sister, Sisters Forever Cuff, $52
9. For your boyfriend's dry hands, Man Lotion, $7.95
10. For the exhausted new parents, Night Owl Snuggle Sack, $34.95

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'm so excited to hear from you.

xox,
Taylor