Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Little bits of love

Did you have a happy Valentine's Day? Derek and I celebrated pretty low-key since I was just getting back from a trip. I received some lovely flowers, a box of chocolate, and pretty hair accessories from Claire's which are awesome and equally hilarious when I picture Derek waiting in line there behind a bunch of teeny-boppers.

I took a cue from these stickers and put little notes in all the places I know Derek visits everyday. He's very routined. Here are a few:

An orange and banana a day!



Standard lunch is a peanut butter sandwhich ...


And some Internet time to check ESPN.com.


The man always gets some ice for his water bottle.



And makes sure to hit a few practice putts (in the house).



Then we cooked a yummy pasta dinner with Pinor Noir ...


And finished off the night with my surprise St. Louis gooey butter cake - complete with heart shaped powdered sugar.



2 comments:

  1. Um, this may be the cutest thing ever. Also, I need the recipe for that cake, STAT. Sounds sooooo good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you take pride in what you write. This makes you stand way out from many other writers that push poorly written content. philippines dating

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'm so excited to hear from you.

xox,
Taylor