Sunday, July 19, 2009

I love my BF


Boyfriend blazers have been popping up everywhere and I’ve been dying to have one. They make the perfect light weight jacket over everything from shorts to dresses for cool summer nights. So you can imagine my delight when I discovered the perfect black BF blazer by Kensie Girl on sale for just $15 (originally $98) at Marshalls!

Now I’ve been thinking of all the cute ways I can wear it and I spotted this picture of Nicky Hilton looking casual chic in her boyfriend blazer, white tank and Christian Louboutin booties.


I’ve found a more affordable version of Nicky’s look pulled together with open-toed lace booties available for $150 at BlueFly and this $64 blazer from Fred Flare (remember to use the code JUMP to save $10 at Fred this weekend!). At less than $300,this entire look is less than Nicky’s shoes alone.

I just love my BF!

From left: Boyfriend blazer, Fred Flare, $64, FredFlare.com; Jean shorts, Forever 21, $15.80, Forever21.com; White tank, Old Navy, $10, OldNavy.com; Heart Locket, Forever 21, $6.80, Forever21.com; Quilted heart purse, Top Shop, $41, TopShop.com, Black lace booties, Pour la Victoire, $150, BlueFly.com


Photo of the Hilton sisters from SuperiorPics.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'm so excited to hear from you.

xox,
Taylor