Monday, July 20, 2009

Will you accept this rose?


My major guilty pleasure is weekly watch parties of “The Bachelorette” with the girls. I’ve never been a real sucker for the series, but something about this season really caught my attention and I even confess to cheering and jeering outwardly during the most poignant moments.

My favorite part to watch each week, however (especially since the episode when my major crush Michael the break dance instructor was kicked-off the show) is what bachelorette Jillian Harris is wearing. She has a casual, laid-back style that says she can hang with the guys, while simultaneously remaining effortlessly feminine.

In honor of the week leading up to the season finale (Monday, July 27) I’ll be breaking down a Jillian outfit each day and telling you where you can find a similar look.

So get shopping and go out there and meet some men! Oh, and give Michael my number if you see him.



Clothing from left: Belt, Kimichi Blue, $20, UrbanOutfitters.com; Clutch, Bakers, $40, BakersShoes.com; Dress, Three Dots, $79, Zappos.com; Shoes, Aldo, $25, Aldo shoes.com

Image of Jillian at "The Proposal" premiere from TopNews.in

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'm so excited to hear from you.

xox,
Taylor