Friday, July 10, 2009

Let Them Eat Cake













At the end of the month I’ll be moving into my first real apartment of my own and despite my minimal budget and need for necessities like say … a mattress, a coffee table and a lease … I can’t help but get ahead of myself and think of décor.

I love to spend time poking around on Etsy where I can find unique gifts, accessories, décor and more all at reasonable prices. I love the idea of decorating my home with someone’s one-of-a-kind creation and I think these watercolors by Elizabeth Ocean are just the thing for my future kitchen. Part fashion, part sweets shop and all-around beautiful the paintings are inspired by Marie Antoinette and will inspire my kitchen with a muted and mature color palette at an affordable price.

"Le Chapeau de Gateau de Tasse" by Elizabeth Ocean"Le Chapeau du Sandwich de Glacee" by Elizabeth Ocean

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'm so excited to hear from you.

xox,
Taylor