Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Now I’m going to up the ante for myself and commit to sending one “hello” through snail mail every week. It’s a easy, inexpensive gesture, but everyone knows finding something special in your real mailbox (not just your inbox) is enough to brighten an entire week!
If anything is going to help keep me faithful to my new vow, it’s a set of cute stationary. I’m thinking of picking up a couple of these adorable notes so I always have something on hand.
1. Vintage Telegram, $18 for 6, KatesPaperie.com
2. Blank notecard set, $9 for 8, CuriosityShoppeOnline.com
3. Stitchable Stationary, $14.95 for 6, CuriosityShoppeOnline.com
4. Two Elephants, $14 for 8, PaperSource.com
5. Black brocade, $12.50 for 8, PaperSource.com
6. Vera Wang laser cut notes, $33.50 for 10, KatesPaperie.com
7. Taxi in the rain, $7.50 for 8, KatesPaperie.com
Marshalls, TJ Maxx and Target are also three great shops to look for note cards and stationary that are adorable and affordable.
Posted by Taylor Renee at 8:30 PM