Monday, August 10, 2009

The fashion grind



I start work a week from today and I’m so excited and nervous for my first day! Along with a big girl job comes a big girl wardrobe so all week I’ll be bringing you the best and cutest in 9 to 5 “looks for less.”

I recently saw a style watch on Reese Witherspoon in Allure magazine. Reese always looks so effortlessly chic so my first look is inspired by her.



This bright dress is perfect for the Monday blues, while a big bag holds a day's worth of important work items.



Clothing from left: Bag, $34, Debenhams.com; Shoes, $70, AldoShoes.com; Dress, $34, Debenhams.com; Belt, $17, DorthyPerkins.com; Earrings, $8, WetSeal.com.

Picture of Reese from Whosdatedwho.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'm so excited to hear from you.

xox,
Taylor