Sunday, August 30, 2009

Plated



Seeing as I’ve yet to even buy dishes to eat-off of, I may be getting a little ahead of myself when I start thinking about tabletop pieces as artwork. But thanks to the fabulous home site, Casa Sugar, I’m already divvying out what I can put in my cabinets versus what I can mount on my walls.

These ribbon dishes are available from Burke Décor in a ready-to-hang set for $125, but it wouldn’t be too difficult to DIY a version of your own for less.

The second set of plates speaks volumes about the styling talents of Paul Lowe, who created the look for Country Living. To do this project yourself, pick up a few mismatched plates at your local thriftstore and word decals available at craft stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'm so excited to hear from you.

xox,
Taylor