Tuesday, August 18, 2009

A hair affair


We’ve had a heat wave here in New York City and I don’t think even the chicest of city chicks’ hair can hold up in the steamy subways. I’ve been looking for some simple and pretty updos to keep my hair out of my face, but still looking professional.

Check out these fabulous ideas from some of my favorite magazines and arrive at your destination without your bangs glued to your forehead.





This “perky ponytail” with instructions available at Cosmopolitan.com exudes 1950’s class.




I’ve been a fan of pigtails since my mom was doing my hair, but this version from Allure.com is so grown up.



CookieMag.com’s updo makes me want to twist and shout.




I’d feel like Princess Jasmine if I had hair long enough to do this Glamour.com ponytail.

Top image from FabSugar.Co.UK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'm so excited to hear from you.

xox,
Taylor