Monday, August 31, 2009

French kiss


Now that I’m in New York, I’ve started to notice the toll big city living takes on my skin – from the sweaty subway to the swanky bars that stay open until 4 a.m., my face just can’t get a rest. But today, I got a little break from the heat (thank goodness for 75 degree weather) and a few tips from Clarins on how to keep my skin young, healthy and glowing.

They’ve just released a new product line called Multi-Active Day, made for girls who never stop. With ingredients grown in fair-trade in Madagascar, it fights that fatigued look, provides protection from the sun and even has anti-aging properties (I am entering uncharted territory with my 23rd birthday coming up). It really does seem like a great product. Luckily for me (and you) Clarins gave me a nice little sample so I can test it out and let you know if it works before you buy.

In big bonus news, they also announced that Clarins gives away free 20-minute mini-facials at every Clarins counter nation-wide. Free! The process (complete with neck massage) looked so relaxing I was just about put to sleep watching the demonstration.

I plan to stop by the Macy’s by my office immediately after my next hard day at work because walk-ins are always welcomed for this genius free pampering.

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! I'm so excited to hear from you.

xox,
Taylor