Thursday, November 18, 2010

25 days

One of my favorite holiday traditions is the advent calendar. Every year, my dad fills a little cupboard style advent with little treats for each day in December for my sister and I - candy, cleverly folder dollar bills, and even bits of jewelry from Forever 21 (yes! all sourced out by Dad himself)!

It's always so much fun to see what surprise is in store, so to share that joy with my readers, I'm announcing my own 25 Days of Giving! Over the next 25 week days until Christmas I'll be doling out my best gift-giving advice, pulling together all kinds of gift guides, and giving tips on wrapping and presentation.

Please check in starting Monday to get in on the giving and gift me with links to your own advice and favorite presents!

P.S. I think I'm going to make one of these fun paper cone advents! They look super easy and I can fill them with suprise treats for my cute roomie.





First image from here, Second from here, Last image from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'm so excited to hear from you.

xox,
Taylor