Thursday, November 25, 2010

In the afternoon

Like Patina, I found The Afternoon while visiting my parents in Minnesota. I love them for their fun gifts and variety of merchandise. Here are a few of my favorite picks for gifts this year:




1. For the jokester, Back At 'Cha Wall Hanger, $69
2. For a little princess, Fairest Wall Mirrors, $22.49
3. For the soon-to-be graduate, Go Confidently Tote Bag, $25
4. For the fashionista, Zad Silver Metal Octopus Hinged Cuff, $18
5. For the bartender wannabe, Mojito Glass Set with Muddler, $35
6. For the fairytale fan, Alice in Wonderland Clock, $29.95
7. For your grandma in Florida, Crab Electric Fan, $89
8. For your friend Matt, Hi. I'm Mat. Doormat, $17.95
9. For the picnicer, Steady Sticks Wine Glass Holder, $9.95
10. For a friend going through a tough time, Boxing Gloves Necklace, $75

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! I'm so excited to hear from you.

xox,
Taylor