Friday, November 19, 2010

Come fly with me

Derek and I are off to Minneapolis tomorrow to start the Thanksgiving holiday. I can't help but stress a little every time I travel. And though I'm entirely grateful for all the work the airports, airlines, and everyone else involved does to keep us safe, I can't help but wish flying was a bit like it was years ago ... when travelers wore their Sunday best to fly and being a flight attendant was glamorous work.







P.S. Don't forget to stop by starting Monday for my 25 Days of Giving!

P.P.S. Check out this post you may have missed on DIY vintage suitcase projects

All photos from here

1 comment:

  1. I loved the pictures! I have a friend who used to be a flight attendant and lost her job after gaining weight. They have regulations for that--weird.
    I gotta fly over and see your vintage suitcase project now!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'm so excited to hear from you.

xox,
Taylor