Thursday, January 13, 2011

Introducing...

Last week I had one of the happiest days of my blogging career thus far, second only to that thrilling day when I got my very first reader comment. In just one day, I got TWO awards from two AMAZING bloggers ....



Amanda, at Perfection Imperfection - adorable decor taste, and even more adorable kiddo and Koco & Viking - two Renaissance woman with talents in crafting, cooking, and even finding great deals.

The rules of the award are that that I'm supposed to pass it on to my favorite lovely blogs with less than 200 followers and tell you seven things about myself.

Here are my must-see ladies:

Madison has divine recipes to share, plus she's getting married so I see pretty wedding posts coming down the aisle!

Kimmie = style and talent. She sports the cutest outfits and she's a blog designer! Sign-up friends if your site needs a facelift!

Somehow she spots every, single most inspiring image on the net! I drool over the images she posts.

Kaity's blog is as sweet as she is. Visit quickly but I warn you, you will drool over her engagement and wedding pics!

I have to break the 200 rule for Nicole, her style, crafts, decor, and shop are to die for!


Please check out these lovely places and share with me your favorites!

And if you care to stick around, here are my seven Trimmed & Taylored facts:

1. I don't have a sweet tooth - I have an entire sweet mouth! I could eat sugar all day long.
2. Scratch my head and I'm putty in your hands. Perhaps that's why I'm constantly getting rubbed by this guy.
3. When I lived in NYC I loved getting dressed-up for work everyday. Now that I'm working from home, I confess to spending most of my 9-5 hours in my sweatpants. This is why you likely won't see any outfit posts on here anytime soon!
4. I collect vintage aprons! I find them at antique stores and thrift shops and I love how sweet and quaint they are.

5. I've lived in six different states! I enjoy moving and think it's fun to explore a new city, though I'm sure one-day I'll be ready to settle down.
6. Derek and I have technically only been dating since April '10, though I met him when I was only 17! We remained best friends and talked every day over the past several years, though him being in the Air Force and me at college made it hard to date. Now we're both settled in and so happy we can make it "official."
7. I love to read! When I was a kid I used to enter summer contests to see how many books I could read over the summer. I can easily finish a good novel in 2-3 days. I'd love recommendations!

5 comments:

  1. oh gosh Taylor, thaaaaaanks! you're a doll.

    what did ya order from Pottery Barn with your discount code??? there's a basket shelf i want for the little mans bathroom makeover... do share what you HAD to have. ;)

    xo-
    amanda
    www.perfectimperfection13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I'll be adding you to my blog roll - too sweet! and we have so much in common - the sweet mouth - living in sweats - and our love for reading - I can't wait to go back and read through your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so flattered!! Can't wait to look around your blog. Thank you! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for passing on the award to me, Taylor!! I'm really flattered! :)

    Oh my gosh, I totally have a sweet mouth too. I worked at a candy store for a few years and I thought over-eating candy would cure my sweet-tooth, but it totally does the opposite. I'd never get sick of sugar.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I stumbled upon your blog and this award. What a beautiful thing you have going on this site. Thanks for the shout out. :)

    madison

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'm so excited to hear from you.

xox,
Taylor