Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Weekenders

My weekend recap is coming a day late this week since my weekend didn't even technically end until bedtime on Monday! I had such a wonderful time, however, that I'm excited to share some clips!

Sunday we drove up to Pasadena to visit our friends Matt and Krista and Monday we continued our journey on to Santa Monica to meet up with my cousins Sarah, Tyler, Will, and Tyler's girlfriend, Melissa. We did lots of talking, shopping, strolling, and general frolicking in the sunny and 80 degree January weather.

Here are a few of the highlights.

Take note - hairdos do not last long when your boyfriend drives a Jeep. Double note - boyfriend's Jeep needs a wash.


I wish I knew where to find some good fishing 'round here! 


Until the sun comes up on the Santa Monica Boulevard.


From pine trees in Keystone last week to palm trees on the pier. 


Purple-pink houses are suitable only at the beach 


Derek and I channeling Top Gun.


California cousins! Sarah and I. 


Tyler and Melissa got stopped to pose for some pictures about fashion trends. Rightfully so!


A perfectly sunny day for shadow puppets. 



What did you do with your long weekend? I'm so excited this next weekend is only three days away!

2 comments:

  1. So jealous of the beach and warm temps! It's freezing in Texas, uncharacteristically cold. Love following your blog and all the creative things you guys do. Thanks for stopping by mine, as well!!!

    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Taylor,

    Thanks for stopping by today. You should totally get that pink and purple rug! And then send me the pic :)

    xo
    Naomi

    PS- your weekend sounds SO nice. I'm so over winter hear in Philly.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'm so excited to hear from you.

xox,
Taylor