Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Smell the roses



I've had a spare grapevine wreath hanging out in my storage closet for a couple of months with no inspiration of what to do with it. So you can imagine my excitement when I saw this DIY wreath on Linley's lovely blog Dwelling & Telling.

Linley's version required 25 sheets of felt, but my local Michael's only had five sheets in the color I wanted to use, so I improvised! To create my roses I used the same method as on this project. I then clustered them off-center and added a pretty green ribbon.

I love the outcome! The perfect mix of wintery branches and light blooms for this time of year.

3 comments:

  1. my grapevine wreaths have been needing an update! i WILL be doing this. thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. adore this!! so cute. love the little roses... super sweet. to be honest... i actually like yours better. seriously.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'm so excited to hear from you.

xox,
Taylor