Sunday, December 26, 2010

Happy holidays!

Happy holidays everyone! How was your holiday weekend? Mine was spent in Minnesota with Derek and my family and I must confess it was one of the merriest Christmases I can remember. Here were a few highlights ...

My mom's pretty holiday decor ...



Snowy scenes and sisters ...

Cross country skiing with the whole crew (and a snapshot of one of the few times my Mom wasn't on her behind) ...



Our impromptu ugly Christmas sweater party and the fact that my Dad's was covered with glitter ...


Tomorrow we are off to see Derek's family in St. Louis for more winter fun. So happy Christmas to all! Thank you for stopping by my little blog and I wish you and yours oodles and oodles of holiday cheer.

xox,
Taylor and Derek

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'm so excited to hear from you.

xox,
Taylor