Friday, December 3, 2010

Jute jubilee

I recently completed a project with a roll of jute twine and at just $2.50 for almost a half a pound of jute, I was anxious to see what other projects I could create with my leftovers! Check out some of these ideas for jute projects and check back a bit later today to see what I made!


I love this pretty vase from A Soft Place to Land. What a nice present this would make for your mom or grandma!



This lamp shade project uses a similar idea as the vase. It would be gorgeous in someone's beach cottage!



And I adore this charger from Project Pretty! I could imagine making a few of these and bundling them up as a gift of placemats.



Check out this gorgeous coat rack from Susie Harris! It uses jute ribbon and looks store bought!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'm so excited to hear from you.

xox,
Taylor