Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Send a message

A week or so ago I included this boxing gloves necklace in my giving guide from The Afternoon. I love this kitchy necklace and think it would be a really special gift to let a friend who is going through a difficult time know that she can hang tough.

While hunting around for some more gift ideas, I found two other special pieces of jewelry that can send a message between friends.

First up, I love these Morse code necklaces found via A Cup of Jo. The one below says "Fine" but you can purchase them in all sorts of messages like "friend," "mom," and "I love you."



I also think this "heal" bracelet from Dogeared is exceptionally dainty but with a powerful message. If you haven't ever been to Dogeared's site, I highly recommend you check it out! Their jewelry is beautiful and there is a symbol of message for everyone on your list!



P.S. Don't forget to enter my giftcard giveaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'm so excited to hear from you.

xox,
Taylor