Wednesday, December 15, 2010

In the works

While there is nothing like the thrill of the hunt at the thrift store, it can be hard to find the time to search for hidden discoveries. That's why I love Housing Works, a NYC based thrift store that also has a online component where you can track down their hottest items and bid on them in an auction. The best part? The proceeds go to benefit HIV/AIDS patients in the Big Apple - a perfect excuse to buy that vintage Diane Von Furstenburg dress this holiday season.

1 comment:

  1. oh- thanks for sharing.. I have just spent half my morning on that site :)
    Also- Thanks for stopping by my blog - it is always nice to 'meet' people, especially locals!

    refinddesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'm so excited to hear from you.

xox,
Taylor