Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Dog days

After a short work trip tomorrow, I'll be spending the rest of the week/weekend with my sister and my mom in my sister's Houston home. I'm very excited to check out the city but mostly excited to see my sis and her cute little family - one boyfriend and two dogs.

My sister's dog is a Chihuahua named Nigel. He's smaller than a cat with a personality larger than a Saint Bernard. I just love his little attitude. Thinking about Nigel made me want to head over to Hamburger's House, the hilarious little side blog started by two of my favorite bloggers, Sherry and John from Young House Love.

If you are looking for some amazing decor and DIY tips, head over to their main page. But, if you happen to be in the mood for some cutesy Chihuahua pictures, make sure to see Burger's page. Here are a two of my favorites:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'm so excited to hear from you.

xox,
Taylor