Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Quite a pear

My favorite dinner I've made lately was the Pear and Brie Quesadilla I found here, which I served with a salad and salmon in a white wine sauce. The sweet, sticky quesadilla was quite tasty especially on the chilly, drizzly nights we've been having in San Diego this week.



I've never cooked with pear before, but this recipe has me looking for more. I've pear-ed it down to two sweet and two savory recipes I can't wait to try.


Pear Crisps with Vanilla Brown Butter from Smitten Kitchen look like heaven on a cool night.



The praline topping on this pear spice cake from Joy the Baker looks deadly good.



Martha Stewart's recipes are always so gorgeous. I love this Pear and Sausage Pie.



A grilled cheese sandwich with bacon and pear would be an awesome flavor combination from Simply Recipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'm so excited to hear from you.

xox,
Taylor