Wednesday, October 27, 2010

The end

We recently picked up and made-over an adorable bookshelf for our living room, but I don't want to share any photos until it's styled-up to the nines!

I've been on the hunt for some bookends to help spice the shelf up a bit, and found some cute vintage ones on Etsy that I think might be just the right amount of kitsch.

I like the look of these hands holding the books up and the white color looks clean and fresh!


Pick them up here.

This siesta pair has just the right amount of Southwest flair for our San Diego home.


Get yours here.

So cute! I love the yellow against the wood.


Yours here.


And these are just so fun! I think they may be my favorites.


Find them here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'm so excited to hear from you.

xox,
Taylor