Tuesday, July 21, 2009

The Grass is Always Greener



My sister spent days searching for a green jacket like the one bachelorette Jillian wore in Vancouver, to take on her own vacation with her (solitary) boyfriend. Turns out Jilly’s little number would’ve set my sister back more than the trip itself, so needless to say, she did without.



Here’s a version of the jacket for a much more affordable $106. I also took the liberty of adding in the heartbreak tee; perfect, I think, for all those sad fellas who had to take a moment to say their goodbyes.

Also, if you’re looking for a good laugh about the show, check out Lincee’s blog I Hate Green Beans. I look forward to her hilarious recaps every week.

From left: Scarf, $19.50, Delias.com; Tee, Heritage 1981, $14.90, Forever21.com; Jacket, Maharishi, $106, RevolveClothing.com; Boots, Sketchers, $89, VictoriasSecret.com

Image of Jillian from sharpinsandiego.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'm so excited to hear from you.

xox,
Taylor