Friday, July 24, 2009

S.O.S. #2


It’s your last chance to find tons of items for under $5 online and in stores at Urban Outfitters. I want to use these to spell out, “Shh … dreaming,” on my bedroom wall.

Still deciding whether or not you should’ve bought that extra bra last weekend? Well until Sunday take 40 percent off a single clearance item at VictoriasSecret.com with the code 40Save. Don’t forget the site has more than just lingerie … I’m thinking these shoes (now under $100) are the perfect addition to a summer wardrobe.

Lord & Taylor’s online clearance is up to 80 percent off right now! Stock up on end-of-summer swim suits or coats for fall.

Save 20 percent off your purchases with this code WC2476 at AllPosters.com. As I’ve said, I’ve always been partial to a poster of Marilyn Monroe in my room and this one may be just the thing for my first apartment in NYC.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'm so excited to hear from you.

xox,
Taylor