Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Oh La La!

Happy Bastille Day! On July 14 France celebrates the storming of the Bastille in 1789 symbolizing the rise of a modern nation. While I wish I could hop a plane and join the celebration right on the Champs-Élysées, a trip to Paris isn’t in the cards for me right now. Maybe next year …

In honor of the French holiday, I’ve found the most fabulous French-inspired wares Etsy has to offer. Bonsoir!



These beautiful yet simple necklaces made by annekiel are adorable expressions of endearment for anyone you love. I think the “Mom Amie” (my friend) necklaces would be great gifts for girl friends (bridesmaids maybe?) and “Mon Coeur” (my heart) would be a perfect Mother’s Day gift for next year.



Delicate pink crepe paper flowers with French writing by luckygirlgoods make for beautiful scrapbook accessories or a unique bow on your gift wrapping.



I love this antique map of France ring. It’s a unique piece that’s sure to catch everyone’s eye and be a great addition to an outfit. (by mylavaliere)



Paris is for lovers and I love how romantic and mysterious this print by irenesuchocki is. It’s like looking at the Eiffel Tower through heart-shaped raindrops.



Another great necklace that will have you saying, “yes,” in French of course! (by ourteaparty)



These antique mugs and saucers from the Eiffel Tower were once a prized souvenir from a trip to France. Make them a kitschy part of your tabletop collection from woolmountaindestash.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'm so excited to hear from you.

xox,
Taylor