Friday, July 17, 2009

S.O.S. #1 (Stuff on Sale)


Each Friday I’ll be on the lookout and let you your know the best places to save this weekend and into next week … the hottest sales, the best freebies, the places to get the most bang for your buck! I hope you find some goodies!

Now through Sunday save an additional 50% off sale items at Urban Outfitters, in store only. I’m hoping to find this and this sweet dress that, paired with a leather jacket, will carry me into fall.

Tuesday, July 21 savor a free pastry with the purchase of a Starbucks beverage in stores from open until 10:30 a.m. Hurry! First come, first served!

This weekend only use the code JUMP on FredFlare.com to get $10 off a purchase of $25 or more. I think this would be a lot of fun in my bathroom and the discount gives me an excuse to finally buy this sleep mask inspired by one of my favorite movies of all time, Breakfast at Tiffany’s.

Working on your scrapbook? Now through July 25 use the code SUMMER50 at Walgreens.com Photo Center and get 50 4x6 prints for just $5!

Nordstrom’s Anniversary Sale is going on online and in stores this weekend. Stock up on fall musts like these amazing riding boots and this adorable coat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'm so excited to hear from you.

xox,
Taylor